football headlines

Every week I shall add my favourite World Cup headlines from one single newspaper here in India - The Times of India. Nobody does a headline better. Masters of their craft. To add a little Olympian flavour, I shall award a gold medal winner each week.


WEEK ONE



























The gold medal winner in Week One is:



WEEK TWO

















The gold medal winner in Week Two is:




WEEK THREE







The gold medal winner in Week Three is:



WEEK FOUR+



















The gold medal winner in Week Four+ is:





Now that it is all over, the poignancy of 'Genius is a Messi business' would have to be my favourite headline. Plus I wanted him to win the Cup...

nice chatting

Paul

Comments

Greg said…
What about the British Huffington Post on the Suarez bite?: ‘‘Chewy Luis and the Blues.’’


Popular Posts