Friday, September 19, 2008

before and after II

Back on May 1 I shared with you that not only had I been granted some study leave, someone had gifted me five months in a gym with a personal trainer.

I made myself accountable to you with a 'before' photo of me with the promise that I would include an 'after' photo as well, just to help inspire others among you who need to drop a few kilos.

The time with the trainer is concluded. Just as a reminder, here is that 'before' photo once again:


And now - for the first time - I am able to reveal the 'after' photo.


A nice shot in the swimming pool at the Olympic Gym (Newmarket, Auckland) where my personal trainer (Robin Leaton) has been a miracle-man, I'm sure you will agree. He is always happy to take on new clients.


nice chatting

Paul

3 comments:

Andy said...

It seems that your personal trainer is not only good with physical fitness but also plastic surgery.

Do you think you'll be a better preacher now with you holywood good looks?

;o)

not a wild hera said...

this is how you cool off after integrative, i see :)

Paul said...

The Integrative Seminar this year was on A Single Image Advertisement - so I am just trying to fit in with the theme as I advertise with a single image :)

Plastic surgery?! You mean you can't see the similarities between the two photos?